5 Ways to Grow your Business
So given the forecast in growth, what should business owners do to head in the right direction for growth?
1. Know who your Customers are
It is often a common mistake that business owners focus too much on competition and forget about their customers. The customer needs to be at the core of your business. All products and services should reflect their needs and interests.
Some key areas of demographics to focus on include.
- Age Range
- Gender Identity
2. Improve Customer Service
3. Develop Your Social Media
- Reading / Replying to Comments.
- Create an Online Store / Home.
- Interact with Influencers.
- Inform Your Customers About Discounts / Events.
- Motivate Customers To Buy More.
- Get Your Name Out There.
- Show Off Your Fancy Certifications; You Just Achieved With ISO Brisbane.
4. What Are Your Competitors Doing?
5. Get Certified
A simple way a business can satisfy this form of a consumer is through appropriate certification. For example, a manufacturing company with an ISO 14001 certification would imply that it is taking all measures to reduce its overall waste production and is making an effort to look after the environment.
Not only will certifications help you draw in more consumers, they will also help you increase your companies, marketability, reputation and credibility.
To learn more about certifications and growing your small business, call us today at ISO Brisbane.